I've decided to do my destash blog-sales in reasonable chunks. Less overwhelming for both you and I, more/better pictures (I hope at least) and at least some themes.
Rules:
1. If you are interested in anything, please contact me via email at jeweledthumb (At) gmail (dot) com. Please put 'Blog Sale' in the subject line when contacting me. You can also leave a comment.
2. Shipping is $3 to all US addresses for one item. This includes Delivery Confirmation. Please add $0.50 for each additional item. I'm hesitant to ship internationally, but may consider if you have a steady following/your own blog which isn't brand new, for example. Please e-mail me to ask and list what you're interested in and I can see about calculating shipping fees if I agree.
3. I would appreciate if you could send payments as gifts so that paypal fees are not taken out. If you are uncomfortable sending payments as a gift, I would appreciate if you could cover the Paypal fees, but it it not always necessary, especially if you make a large order. Orders are on a first come, first serve basis. Anything not paid for within 24 hours is up for grabs again. (unless otherwise discussed)
4. Feel free to haggle, but reasonably.
5. If you need additional photographs, have additional questions regarding the condition of the product, etc. please ask. I would rather that occur than you be unhappy with the purchase and running into future issues.
Remember, I am also selling clothes, shoes and accessories on Poshmark. If you are interested in an item there (and makeup here, I can do a bundle and save us both some headache, since they charge $5 for the buyer up to 5 lbs, including tracking - and it's 2-3 priority mail - making an account is free as well). Here's a link to their FAQ's.
This blog sale is things I either have duplicates of (I know, it's shameful), or colors I know I won't use or haven't used or worn in some time. These may not be the only items from these brands that I'm looking to sell (for example, I got fed up taking photos and stopped 4/5 of the way through the Aromaleigh pigments).
Monday, March 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment